On July the 20th & 21st the 8th Engineering Summit will open its gates again. The focal points for you as an attendee are:
- What consequences does the war in Ukraine have for plant engineering and how is the industry reacting to the conflict?
- What opportunities does the transformation to a sustainable economy offer to plant engineering business?
- What role do LNG, (green) hydrogen, wind power and Power-2-X play in this?
- What specific lessons does plant engineering learn from the corona pandemic?
- Which methods and processes promise success in the project business and improve performance? This time, the focus is on digitization and modularization.